Saturday, 24 October 2009

Reborn again: The newest addition to my room



Latest

OMG...I got back to my room and got bewildered...There lying on my pillow was the same plasma ball in a box with a stickie note attached to it saying:"Sorry for breaking your last one, dont tell so and so (the guy who had gifted the original one) and keep this one away from me :S"...There was a point I didn't mention in my previous post...Actually my flatmate had accidentally broken the plasma while he was using my laptop to skype chat with his family...I didn't know when how and from where he got this new one so quickly and he didn't even need to get it...It wasn't his fault even...I had kept it on the edge of the corner drawer...I had reconciled with the loss...Ah, takullafy people...Khair, I hope this one has a better fate...

Update

Such a short life...The baby plasma ball slipped off after getting tangled with the wire of my laptop and fell to the ground...It broke into a million little pieces (sigh)...me is sad...why do things have to break :(....It was so fragile...Nazar hee lag gaii...Perhaps its because I didnt even say Mashallah once...

Anyhow, no use crying over spilled milk or broken glass for that matter...Lets remember the deceased for what it truly was: a perfect sphere that spread colour, joy and charge to whoever held it...It came from a nice family/brand who have been serving their owners for decades...Perhaps in a way that was its real destiny, to give me one day of wonder and amusement coz otherwise it would have become a mere decoration piece in one corner of my room...I will make sure that its remains go to a recycling bin so that its glass/plastic etc can be fused together someday to serve another purpose...lets have one minute of silence for the plasma that was its soul :)...(And No, i'm not in a state of denial or gone mad for that matter...just thinking positively)

No comments:

Post a Comment