map4lostsouls is going to have a sibling soon. Doctors haven't quite given a date for the delivery but the baby is expected to pop out soon. The parent will be slightly busy nurturing the infant especially until he can stand up on his own two feet. Therefore, map4lostsouls might not get the same attention as he used to until the teething stage for his younger brother has passed. However, I will make sure he won't be totally neglected. map4lostsouls has got the love that only the first born child gets. As a parent I'm so proud of him and would always turn to him for my emotional and spiritual dispositions. map4lostsouls is a jaanu bacha ;). He will continue to be the musical, emo, poetic, spiritual, lovey dovey, crazy and copy-pasty person that he has grown up to be. Yet he is essentially an introvert, lonesome, soul without many friends.
However, his younger brother will, hopefully, turn out to be more outgoing, more sociable and much more in the public domain. He seeks to make a difference. Plus, he will get its genes from the more sophisticated wordpress domain. Lets see how that turns out. But for now, all the child needs is lots of duas. I hope he pops out in the routine manner rather than the painful c-section ;). I hope he doesn't turn out to be a still-birth :S. So till then, the said parent will be busy preparing for the impending arrival of the new born baby...sayo nara
No comments:
Post a Comment