Saturday, 12 November 2011

Dearest Sister,

I pray that you remain strong through this ordeal. Just know that its NOT your fault at all and that we are all with you and God willing it was for the best and time will stand a testament to that. Remember God is with those who patiently persevere. Thank God that the torture is over now and don't worry about what people might say because in the end it is between you and God and I know that you know as well that you are on the right side. On the day of judgement you can stand before God with your head held high and He would surely give just dessert for the injustice that you have been a victim of.

You are young and beautiful and you have your entire life ahead of you. Know that numerous blessings still await you and one day you will look back at all this and wonder how small your worries were compared to the infinite blessings that God will inshAllah bestow upon you. Hold onto the rope of God and seek peace in the remembrance of God and by doing good things and helping people. Be quick to forgive those who wronged you so that your heart can be clean from the dirt of hatred and acrimony. Part of me is torn up. I feel obliged to act vengefully and vent out to release my anger for what injustice they did to you but then I feel that we should leave it to God and retain the moral high ground and seek comfort in His infinite justice and power. I wish I was there with you guys. This distance kills me and makes me feel helpless but know that I'm there with you in spirit. Please be strong for our parents for whom this has been a terrible and anguishing experience and they worry about you and what people would say and what the future would hold. Please put up a brave face for them by focusing on going back to a normal life centered around your studies, family and friends. Time is the biggest healer. You will get through this. I have full faith in it :)

Your big bro :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment