Thursday, 28 January 2010

Human instincts-the documentary on BBC

I've absolutely loved this documentary on BBC...The whole eps were available on bbc UK's website but apparently they cant be viewed by ppl outside the UK...So I'm just sharing a few clips from the eps available on youtube...They're very informative and interesting, especially the ep about human survival instincts and sexual attraction..







This is just a taster basically. You can download it from this torrents site but the seeding aint that much:

http://thepiratebay.org/search/bbc%20human%20instinct/0/99/0


If you're in the UK, you can just stream it and view it here:

http://player.uk.msn.com/documentary/human-instinct/


Lolz...I'll probably just have to rely on my sence of smell...Its a good way to put off mom...Mama, pehlay larki kai koi kapray bhaijain, mainay sniff karnay hain...agar pasand aai tau sahi hai warna the babies would be genetically inferior...lol...I know what my mom's response to that would be: "Dafa ho..Durr fotay moo..." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment