Thursday, 5 August 2010

First Birthday of map4lostsouls :)

It was exactly one year ago that this blog came into being.I had no idea what purpose it would serve, or if it would last this long.Yet here it is, one year old today with more than a thousand posts and several thousand hits.I have no idea who reads/watches/listens to whatever is posted on the blog.Perhaps, hopefully, some lost souls might get some sort of guidance from whatever is copy pasted on the blog. However, map4lostsouls has been like a catharsis for me, helping to revive me from the lowest ebbs of despondence by giving me the most precious gifts of all: the ability to express...I don't care if sometimes it seems childish, mushy or plain boring.The fact of the matter is that its my blog and its my prerogative to write whatsoever I feel like.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the people who've inspired me to blog. You know who you are and gracias for it. I hope you continue to inspire me whenever I need inspiration. Also I would like to thank those few of you who are regular readers or may I say stalkers because other than one brave soul (who I don't know of), none of you has the courage to actually officially follow. I would like to thank my regular reader from Norway. I never knew I could ever find such regular readership from Norway ;).

I sincerely hope that amongst the copy pasted quotes, the mushy poems, the random hilarious videos, pics and the songs, you guys have found a moments escape from life's routine and its seriousness. I hope it has brought smiles to your faces and I hope that for some of you lost souls this blog might provide an opportunity to find the way to Him. Ameen!

If any of my postings has offended you or bored you miserably, then I sincerely apologize. It is only human to err.

Please remember in prayers and please also pray for the wellbeing, peace, tranquility, progress and healing of my torn up, wounded motherland, Pakistan! May God Bless its poor people and give then strength, patience and unity in these troubled times. Ameen!

One thing is for sure. When I'm old and get the chance to look back at this blog, I'll definitely have a good laugh, and perhaps a sense of patriarchal pride at what it stood for and how it helped me and a few of you :P

Song of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment