Love needs no reason.
From you, I learnt to treasure love even more.
You taught me love- in all its ways.
I learnt to love- and this capacity grows.
I learnt that time spent on loving was worth it.
Because a part of you will always be with me.
Our love taught me many things- profound lessons that lasts forever.
And because of you, I learnt to love with all my heart and all my soul.
I learnt that giving love gave one courage; and being loved gave one strength.
And because of you, I learnt to love and appreciate many things.
This bliss that would be a part of me, giving me light in times of darkness.
And though it hurts, as it should when beautiful memories end, I learnt to treasure love even more.
It was from you that I learnt the significance of a rose.
You taught me how to tell tall tales.
So that we could see each other at hours that weren’t so appropriate and to replace words with a gaze.
And because of you, I learnt to forgive cleanly.
Immortalizing all these beautiful memories with captivating poetry.
I discovered love in a thousand ways.
And because of you, I learnt what it is to love.
And because of you, I know what it is to love.
From you, I learnt to treasure love even more.
You taught me love- in all its ways.
I learnt to love- and this capacity grows.
I learnt that time spent on loving was worth it.
Because a part of you will always be with me.
Our love taught me many things- profound lessons that lasts forever.
And because of you, I learnt to love with all my heart and all my soul.
I learnt that giving love gave one courage; and being loved gave one strength.
And because of you, I learnt to love and appreciate many things.
This bliss that would be a part of me, giving me light in times of darkness.
And though it hurts, as it should when beautiful memories end, I learnt to treasure love even more.
It was from you that I learnt the significance of a rose.
You taught me how to tell tall tales.
So that we could see each other at hours that weren’t so appropriate and to replace words with a gaze.
And because of you, I learnt to forgive cleanly.
Immortalizing all these beautiful memories with captivating poetry.
I discovered love in a thousand ways.
And because of you, I learnt what it is to love.
And because of you, I know what it is to love.
Source: unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment