Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Poem of the day...

I see you now,
Re-enacting the times we shared.
You were there when I needed someone.
Your care and love touched me deeply.
And even without words,
I know you love me.

You made me realize the true meaning of love.
You recognized my strength,
You recognized my weakness;
You recognized who I really was.

I see you in the future.
As my twin flame; as my one true love.
Despite the heart-wrenching pain,
I’ll do my best not to fall apart.
I promise to live my life,
To bring happiness to others like what
I’ve learnt from you.
Because of your belief in me,
I promise I’ll live on-
En Malvado y Fuerte (to be tough and strong).

And no matter how my heart breaks,
I’ll be waiting for you here.
No matter how painful it is,
I will never let you down.


Author: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment