Sunday, 18 July 2010

Losing one's rollercoaster-ginity


One of the proudest and most thrilling moments in the life of a fob/freshie living in pardes is when he loses his/her rollercoaster-ginity...For some this moment takes ages to come...They save themselves and try to avoid losing it to just any local amusment thrill park, hoping that they lose it to the best, most thrilling rollercoasters available in the whole of Europe and boy its one hell of an experience...The adrenaline rushes, howsoever brief make ur toes curl with anticipation and baby you definitly scream, scream out of hysteric joy or the fact that the pleasure might be over and the climax of speed, thrill and dizziness gives you a high worth every second of every minute of every day of your 24-25 years of waiting...You definitly have a glow about you afterwards, its something inexplicable, perhaps mostly due to the fact that for half of the time you're hanging upside down and the blood just rushes to your face making it glow and what not but trust me its one hell of an experience...I wish we could have such roller coasters in Pakistan...Anyhow, I couldnt hold a camera to make a movie while on the rides lest it fell down and broke, therefore I'm sharing the videos from youtube that others made:













While it was an amazing experience, I think these rides didn't lost as long as I wanted to...I mean 30 sec-2 min max...I don't want to sound like a hoe but I'll need more in the future and I've heard there are bigger and faster rides elsewhere, particularly on the other side of the Atlantic that last longer and give much more pleasure and thrill ;)...Jeez, I already sound like a rollercoaster-nova, some people call that rollercoaster-nizer as well ;)...But a guys' got to do what a guy's got to do...And its not like these roller coasters are epitomes of chastity and fidelity...I mean everyday countless people ride em, plus whats even more disturbing is that they do it for money...tsk tsk...I know, I know, I think the dizziness and the twirls have made my brain lose its orientation, but I know that you know I'm only telling the truth :P


Song of the Day





No comments:

Post a Comment