Ever since I've got studies out of the way I wake up each morning with two strong yet opposing desires: a desire to improve the world and a conflicting but equally strong desire to enjoy the world. The rest of the day is just spent procrastrinating and I end up doing none. Surely, there must be a way to reconcile these desires and to perhaps "enjoy" improving the world but I have yet to find a practical way of achieving that. I don't know where to start from, what to start, how to start it and with whom to start it with. Its like moving in circles, being stuck in reverse. I need to find a way somehow and I need to find it soon. Life doens't wait.
The writer on a blog I follow summed up how I feel these days so beautifully:
Thoughts of the future
And what could be,
Tides of change flowing around
In life’s cold sea.
With my palms to the sky ...
I ask Him what will be of me,
Will I be stuck in reverse
Or flying free?
~M.N
The writer on a blog I follow summed up how I feel these days so beautifully:
Thoughts of the future
And what could be,
Tides of change flowing around
In life’s cold sea.
With my palms to the sky ...
I ask Him what will be of me,
Will I be stuck in reverse
Or flying free?
~M.N
No comments:
Post a Comment