Saturday, 11 September 2010

9 yr old Turkish girl showing amazing spirit of compassion and charity, shaming Prez of Pakistan...

A nine-year-old Turkish girl student Merve Tekinay has donated her one 
full year’s pocket money of 150 Turkish liras in cash and her doll as 
contribution to the flood relief effort.In an instance of sublime 
affection demonstrated by the ordinary Turkish people for their 
Pakistani brethren Merve hailing from Konya, the burial place of ...Sufi
saint Jalaluddin Rumi, also addressed a personal letter to president of
Pakistan.The handwritten letter in Turkish language promises continued 
help, “I will go on sending my help. Don’t hesitate, we are your best 
friend.”Merve’s letter says, “I don’t know how much needs, equal to our 
help for your situation. I send you one-year pocket money and my doll. 
In the behalf of our friendship I also send a photo of me.” The letter 
further says, “I am little, I saw Pakistan in the news and felt so sad. 
My daddy told me that you helped us in Independence War a lot. So now it
is our turn to help you in this flood.”“I wrote this letter because I 
want you to know that we are all informed about this,” the letter said. 
The letter ends with, “May God help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment