Monday, 27 September 2010

quote-ssential

"You know, you're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain."

"What's the point in being grown-up if you can't be childish once in a while?"

Get busy living, or get busy dying.- The Shawshank Redemption 

I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye. - The silence of the Lambs

Lunch is for wimps.- Wall Street

There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about..."
Oscar Wilde.

"I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye”
Doctor Who.

"Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world." - Frank Warren

"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days--three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
- John Keats

"Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think, say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day...I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes".
- Charles Swindoll

He who lives without discipline dies without honor.
- Icelandic Proverb

No one is perfect..that’s why pencils have erasers
- Author Unknown

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment