Yayy...Finally I managed to get one of those widgets working which most of the cool blogs have on their sidepanses....Well it wasn't as if I was trying to get it working forever...Just got the idea a few hours ago...I mean youtube becomes too labour intensive for poor lazy me...So, for this experimental stage, I tried finding as manyyyyy Rahat songs as I could considering I'm a big fan of his....I think this playlist has more than 50 songs quite a few of which I haven't heard...This is my Eidhi to whoever reads this blog ;)..So I hope those who stumble across the blog might find it worthwhile...Even if they don't I can plug my headphones onto my laptop and listen to the playlist whenever I feel like it :P...The player is in the top left portion of the blog...Somehow part of it got lost in the layers of the html template of the blog...Khair, I'm not that good with the aesthetics anyways, its the functionality and utility that matters in the end :)
P.S: You have to click on the play button to listen to the songs in case you were wondering :S
No comments:
Post a Comment