I feel like banging my head against the wall.Do not try to run any program forwarded to you in an e-mail no matter how alluring it seems. I know!!! Its basic elementary stuff. It happened with me sometime yesterday. I got an e-mail from a friend saying: "Look somebody has blocked you on msn/hotmail". I checked my msn list to discover that I had actually blocked him. So I thought,wow,wait a minute, this program might actually work. It would be fun to find out who has blocked you. As someone rightly said, curiosity killed the cat. I used it only to later find out that EVERYONE on my msn list had been e-mailed automatically through blind carbon copies of the same e-mail that I opened. Weird! The next day I wake up with the same e-mails from other people in my contact list which shows that they tried it as well. Its just some big scheme to make an arse out of you. Unfortunately, I fell for it. I would repeat this to the rest of ya people out there: "Children,please do not try this at home :D".
Having said that, any inconvenience caused as a result of my foolishness is deeply regretted.
Song of the day: Somewhere only we know by Keane:
There's another version of the same song sung by Natasha Bedingfield. It gives a different perspective to the same song. I just love the lyrics. O simple thing, where have u gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment