Wednesday, 12 August 2009

This is the way to do it...



Wow!!! This vdo just brought a smile to my face...This is the way to partayyy on weddings...In our desi shadis everyone EXCEPT the bride and groom have fun on the days building up to the wedding...I know its understandable but to be a bundle of nerves permanently glued onto the stage while the rest of the world performs choreographed bollywood clone dance moves isn't the right way to celebrate what is billed to be the happiest day of one's life...In desi weddings the poor bride and groom are blinded by camera shots as the ENTIRE 98798789789 people in the wedding queue up to take photo's with them...I just feel for the newly wed couple...They hardly even talk to each other during the rasam's besides some courtesy exchanges...The only thing they do well is to act shy and all...I can't wait till one of my close friends gets married...Lets say things will not be as conventional as the "normal" shadis...But Oh!!! I hate the fact that I only have 30 days to spend in Pakistan for a whole year...It isn't sufficient...Anyways, I think I should go back to nerd mode for the night....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment