Ramadan Mubarak to All!!!
May this holy month bring all the associated blessings and spiritual peace to All. May the blessing of Allah (SWT) be with you today and always...May Allah (SWT) keep you in His care forever...Here's wishing that all your wishes are granted this Ramdan (Ameen!)...I'll like to share this prayer with you all...God bless!!!
I witness, my Lord,
the knotted resolutions of my certainty,
the hidden inwardness of my consciousness,
the places to which the streams of light of my eyes are attached,
the lines on my forehead's surface,
the openings for my breath's channels,
the parts of my nose's soft point,
the paths of my ears' canals,
what my lips close upon and compress,
the movements of my tongue in speaking,
the joint at the back of my mouth and jaw,
the sockets of my molar teeth,
the place where I swallow my food and drink,
that which bears my brain,
the hollow passages of my neck's fibres.....
Were my life to be extended through the epochs and the ages to deliver thanks for one of Your blessings, I would not have been able to do so,
And this alone makes incumbent upon me never-ending and ever-renewed gratitude to You and fresh and ever-present praise...
(Taken from the supplication for the day of Arafah)
No comments:
Post a Comment