Saturday, 7 November 2009

150th post.

Well this is my 150th post...I know, I know, most of the entries have been songs of the day, or cp of some stuff I liked randomly...However, its my blog, sirf aur sirf mera....Its my brainchild...And its been a place where I can just express my self and be whoever I want to be...Like it or leave it!!! I'm glad I started blogging...Atleast its better than doing nothing...Someday, if life permits, I'll look back at it and realize where I came from, what I experienced and perhaps, then I might be able to smile on my own or atleast heave a long sigh...For anyone who comes across this blog, I hope that in some way, shape or form you gain something out of it whether its some tune, some melody, some wise ass stuff or just a smile or a laugh would do too...

In celebration of the 150th post, I've put a new playlist in the ipod mixpod in the left hand side of the blog...Its basically a random order of some new songs which are topping the chart these days in UK & USA...All enraiiizaiiii songs I'm afraid...Enjoy!!! I loved paulo nutini's last request btw...but all songs are great (:

No comments:

Post a Comment