Sunday, 29 November 2009

Niraj Chag revisited...

You know I just somehow stumbled across the song I shared earlier: "Khwaab"...It was made by Niraj Chag, an upcoming musical director/composer based in UK...I think he's released two albums: "along the dusty road" and "lost souls"...ahem ahem...lol, since this blog is incidentally named "map4lostsouls", therefore, I thought it would be a good idea for all lost souls who visit it to sample the sounds of Niraj Chag...I think the songs are growing on me...He uses different singers for his songs.,, The lyrics are really lovely, unlike the commercialized stuff which lyricists pen out these days...Even the videos are very well thought out and compliment the lyrics and the beats..My sis didn't like the vocal quality that much, however I think it takes time to grow on you...I hope you like it as well...Comments are welcome on this one...Just spread the love :D















No comments:

Post a Comment