Thursday, 10 December 2009

Flaw in new facebook...

I'm sure all of you would have by now probably signed up to the new privacy settings that came up on your profile when you logged in a day or two ago...Anyhow, in the midst of it all, with facebook urging users to shore up and reconfirm there privacy setting, I've found out a kinda sorta flaw in the new facebook settings...And I swear its not something I googled...I found it out by myself...So basically, you know how some people hide their pictures from public viewing i.e. set it up in such a way that only their friends can view their pictures where any random tom dick or harry can only view the empty thumbnail....However, in the new facebook settings, quite a few peoples' boxes tab can be accessed...In a browser, if you right click on the boxes tab and open it in a new window or tab, the hidden picture of the person becomes visible in the top left corner in the form of a small thumbnail...So my dear stalkers, if you have any stalking to do on your long old infatuations or secret crushes (with hidden profile pics), then this is the time...Lets see how long Mark Zuckerberg takes to fix this bug/flaw...Until then, happy stalking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment