My 16 year old sister uploaded a few pics of herself and my other uni going sis on her fb profile on the second day of Eid showing off her eid clothes etc...Unfortunately for her, I was totally free on Sunday and was getting all bored...I browsed through the album viewing all her friends comments and they were like:
"awww, pweeetie" (God...whats wrong with "pretty"
"Itti pari lag ri h tum. ♥"
"Yum"
awww ♥
*cuddlezz yoo*
VERY pretty :))
My GOD you look HOTT. O.O
*kisseh aet yoo*
:D
Anyhow, I post some very "objective" comments on their pics calling them paindu names like "shagufta" and "shaista" (come to think of it, I could have used some other paindu one like atia too :P)...Then I comment on a very relevent aspect of their eye shade which makes them look like those egyptian mummies in the hieroglyphics...So I go on and make a few very "relevant and pertinent" comments...They try and retaliate in a way but in the end they just send me sms's keh please spare us...Actually I miss teasing them...I had so much fun teasing them when I was back home and here this came up as an opportunity after such a long time...Waisay, I learnt one thing: girls put up these pics and albums just for the "awww, cute" factor, so that they can get compliments from their friends...My sis was atleast tareef tau kardo and I go: ooooo, was that why you uploaded it in the first place...Anyhoo, do u guys think its normal for a 16 year old girl to have conversations like this...Am I too old??? Have I lost it??? Yet this seems too advanced for me...Her relationship status is "married to....(2 of her best friends)"..plus with messages like these: *kisses and runs away*, *cuddles and hugs*, I go, hmmmm, something ain't right...Plus she is soooo super hyper, very social and what a friend would call "bubblicious"....Do I need to worry??? Is there cause for concern??? Is this normal???
I picked up one thing from them recently...Guess what??? This: (: (the inverted smiley)
I think I'm just from an older generation, the lost generation eh! Khair, I've been called the "worst album spammer" and it seems they would block me off any future albums from now...I miss teasing them though...That is the most fun aspect of a brother-sister relationship--teasing or as they call in urdu: "chayrr chaar"...I hope the bajis' of this world don't mind my teasing (:
No comments:
Post a Comment