Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Taste of Gothic music...

I have a very diverse taste in music...I definitely remember there was a SAT power word for it...ummm, oh yea: "eclectic"...So the eclectic taste makes me occasionally listen to Gothic artists as well, plus I somehow keep being reminded of Gothic-ism...The only band/group that does some tolerable Gothic music is HIM which is short for "HIS INFERNAL MAJESTY"...So have a taste of their music...Check out the haunting sounds and the sadistic, downright deadly lyrics ;)..Don't know if you're gonna like it!!! Welcome to the dark side...I'm your guide on this winding treacherous path to total abyss..You can call me Far-vil *points his fingers on the side of his head to imitate devilish horns (the only thing that rhymed with devil)...naa, jk :P...My personal favorite(s) are beautiful, wicked game (cover of chris isaac's song) and beautiful sin :)


(The dark version of Chris Isaac's Wicked Game by HIM)











No comments:

Post a Comment