No, No, No...Its not what you think...Its not the Austin Power's version of mojo...In fact mojo is just something that has magical properties and is considered a good luck charm...And in my geeky dorky world, that's my cell phone, my blackberry...For the purpose of this blog entry I will refrain from calling him an "it" and will from hencforth call it a "him" in respect of his companionship.. I affectionately call him stormy when I have private moments with him ;)...Its been so loyal and faithful to me for the last 12 months, always there for a quick sms, an isntant fb reply, a status update or just random browsing on the internet when I'm in the middle of some boring routine in a classroom....Sadly, yesterday, I tried to update his software through a patch and it suffered a massive glitch...Its amazing touchscreen became blank, totally black and without the screen functioning or lighting up, a touchscreen phone is totally useless...I tried to google all the forums, called up vodafone helpline, even thought of giving it some kind of mouth to mouth resuscitation (jk!!!), but sadly nothing seemed to work...In the end, I had to drop it off to a Vodafone store and they said it will be fixed and returned by the 30th...So I'm going to be without stormy for a whole week :'(...I'm literally digitally handicapped till then...No phone can take his place...Ahhh, please pray for his well-being and health...I don't want them to give me that depressing call: Sorry, we tried our best but nothing could be done to save him...
Atleast, as a consolation, I do have my stormy insured and the bank says it will cover any loss, damage, theft uptil £2,000...But still, no one can be like my stormy, not even a newer slicker version i.e.storm 2...Please remember stormy in your prayers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment